Call for Proposals, Session, and Panels on SEA LITERATURE, HISTORY & CULTUREPublicado: 20.08.2015
For the joint national conference (22-25 March 2016 in Seattle, WA) of the Popular Culture & American Culture Associations (PCA/ACA), we invite proposals of individual papers or special panels.
Presentations related to fresh-water or sea-water may include topics like
- Literature, comics, art, music, television & movies
- History, politics, war & peace
- Culture, anthropology & ecology
- Folklore, mythology, legends & hoaxes
- Ships, boats, etc.
- Aquatic life
- Recreation, travel, tourism & festivals
DEADLINE: 1 Oct. 2015 to submit your 100-250 word proposal or abstract online tohttp://ncp.pcaaca.org
Stephen Curley, Area Chair
Sea Literature, History & Culture
Dept. of General Academics
Texas A&M University at Galveston
Galveston, TX 77553-1675